A lot has happened during the pandemic. To learn details about its impact on the people in your church, their discipleship, and their faith at home, consider investing time and resources in the FaithLife Survey.
The FL: Pandemic Response Survey is designed for your church to discover the following:
- Church attendance patterns before the pandemic and now
- Participation in online versus in-person church
- How your congregation participated with online church and their intentions for future involvement
- Spiritual growth satisfaction during the pandemic for those who attend your church and their families
- Impact of the pandemic on an individual’s and a household’s 7 Habits of Faith
- Where individuals and households want help from their church in applying the 7 Habits of Faith
The 7 Habits of Faith that Faith at Home focuses on are these:
- Devotions/Bible reading
- Faith talk
- Using Christian resources (books, articles, sermons)
The cost of the survey is $250 for any size church and includes a detailed report plus a 90-minute Zoom consultation with a coach from Faith at Home Ministries. The director of Faith at Home Ministries, Mark Holmen, has worked with the Missionary Church at several different levels. If you have questions, you can contact Dan Riemenschneider with Generate ([email protected]).