July 3-25, 2020
- Teach English as a Second Language (ESL) to Spanish children in a VBS format, and to adults in small group conversation practice.
- Volunteers are needed to lead and assist in sports and games, craft time, music, snack time, and the English lesson.
- Volunteers are also needed to monitor smaller groups of kids throughout camp.
- Live with a Spanish host family, learning about Spanish culture and reflecting Christ’s love.
- July 3-25, 2020
- There may be options for volunteers to serve one or two of the total three weeks. Ask for more information.
- Cost estimates are $1250 plus airfare for the full three weeks, or $1050 plus airfare for two weeks.
- Airfare varies significantly according to departure city. Current rates from Chicago are running about $1000-1200 round trip.
- February 1, 2020 Application & $100 Deposit Due
- March 1, 2020 Ticket Money Due
- May 1, 2020 Full Payment Due
- In the case of not having enough volunteers, camp may be postponed until 2021. This decision will be made in early February, and any deposits will be returned if camp is postponed.
- No, you do NOT need to speak Spanish to help with English Camp.
- Yes, it will be hot. ☺
- Volunteers must be at least 17 years old before departing for camp, unless they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- You will need a valid US passport to participate, but you will not need a visa.