Procedure for Chartering a Missionary Church in the United States.(Those interested in partnership from other countries should contact Tami Swymeler.)
1. Contact the director in your region or district to begin the process.
2. The pastoral leadership shall be duly credentialed by the denomination.
3. There shall be at least 15 baptized adults (16 years or older) in the fellowship.
4. The fellowship shall be in agreement with the Missionary Church Articles of Faith and Practice.
5. The fellowship shall agree to contribute their share to the on-going ministries of their district and the denomination.
6. The membership shall by a 75% majority vote approve an action to join the Missionary Church.
7. The newly organized church shall submit an application for member church status to the region/district.
Application for Membership
Application for Membership Espanol
Application for Membership Creole
Notification of New Member Church
Sample Bylaws for Local Churches
Sample Bylaws for Local Churches Espanol